Home > Parents > Parent Resources
Covenant Keepers is committed to its parents.
Please take advantage of these forms and information available from the school.
If you have any questions about the information above, don't hesitate to contact the school office at: 501-682-7550.
How You Can Help at Home:
- Talk to your child about school and reinforce that success at school is priority and making the right choices.
- Provide a dedicated time and place for your child to do his/her homework.
- Ensure your child is on time to school every day and has minimal absences
- Read the school handbook with your child to become familiar with the district’s school disciplinary policies and protocols.
- Establish open communication with your child’s teachers through email, telephone or conferences as needed
- Participate in school-based activities, such as PTO, School Improvement, Parent Workshops/Committees and Open House events.
- Please be active partner and become engaged in your child’s academic growth and well being. As we work together, we cannot FAIL!